Software Graduate (Ruby On Rails)
B.Sc in Software Development, Computer Science, or a related discipline
Ireland-based hybrid role. Attendance on-site at Dublin office as required
None required – this is a graduate position
About This Role
We are looking for Software Development Graduates to learn the Software Development trade the best way, through hands-on development of code in a fast- paced start-up environment. The only requirements are real enthusiasm, a good tech-head and willingness to learn.
It would be great if you have some hobby code already written. Ruby on Rails would be brilliant but not necessary. On-the-job training is provided and you’ll be committing SW to production before long.
In Your First 3 Months
- You could maintain and develop new features in the Livecosts platform.
- You could work on advanced R&D projects, shaping the future of Livecosts.com.
- You could build automated test scripts or work on the DevOps side, managing our release schedule.
- You could become a front-end guru, designing the look and feel of new features.
- You could own the APIs, understanding RESTful integrations with partner providers.
- You could triage and fix issues as they are detected.Jump into a rapidly growing start-up, becoming a vested member its core team, contributing to the main code-base in your first Sprint
- You could manage our outsourced Mobile App developers (React Native) – or take it over!
- You will build very solid experience and become a valued member of the Livecosts team.
- Rails / Bootstrap
- Various Amazon inc. Textract
- 4 Accounting Platforms
- Heroku, AWS, Various Google, etc.
- Jira, Errbit, etc
- Company Events
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Schedule: Monday – Friday
How To Apply: Please send your CV, with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org